Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chasing

Jesus won't you take this life,
take my wrongs and fill me with your light.
I'm so tired of livin' in the shade.

Won't you come and be my love.
Take my heart and make it brave.
I want to be dangerous for your name.

You're chasing after my heart.
Even though I'm completely incomplete
your hand is forever for me.

I could never be apart from you.
You're my hope, my love, my life, my truth,
and I know you'll never change.

Shake me like an earthquake going down.
I don't want to be the same after you come around.
It's your love that changes how I am.

Take your hope and tear right through my heart.
I don't want anything that keeps me apart.
I won't settle for remaining less than pure.

You will never change.
You won't ever change.
But You are forever changing me.

1 comment: