Wednesday, April 1, 2009

this is your victory.


if light and life, the pursuit of choice, passing through the eyes of infinity, is enough...
if passing by Your eyes is enough to wake my complacency into a life
born out of desire..than I am yours

and this is your victory
you've found a way to completely complete me.
without explanation or reason you came and fixed my heart
from it's shattered state.
the state of mind that convinced me to trust that my hands were meant for less
that I was bound to be forgotten
you broke the bond that told me giving in, and giving up were enemies.
you showed me truth in your eyes and love in your arms.
the love in your arms showed me life.
your life showed me truth.
your truth showed me love.
and as I embrace you, with my mind and soul
I embrace something more that an idea or conception,
I embrace a movement of dangerous love that advances with peace,
and shines light in the midst of fear.
we will blot out the hate with kindness,
the violence with peace, the fear with hope.
we will show the world something it once knew but lost.
we will show it how to love, through action and defiance.
because we place are hope in one who cannot fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment